Visualizing Frequency Changes in VTAs Using The Virtual Brain

khushigarg1001

Aug 5, 2022, 3:31:59 PM8/5/22
to TVB Users
Hello,

I hope you are doing well! I was looking through the website for The Virtual Brain but could not find any mention of modeling changes in frequency when generating volume of tissue activated (VTA) for the leads of DBS patients. I was wondering if The Virtual Brain has this feature and if so, where I can find some documentation/information on the same?

Thank you,
Khushi Garg

WOODMAN Michael

Aug 8, 2022, 5:07:45 AM8/8/22
to TVB Users

Hi,

It's possible generate simulations for varying stimuli and then analyze the spectral changes.  TVB doesn't include DBS specific functionality yet, though, so you may need to write some code to help.

cheers,

Marmaduke