Daayen Ya Baayen

Charise Scrivner

Jul 25, 2024, 11:52:56 PM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to Tuxedo Tools Users

This article is meant to be posted in atulsongaday.me. If this article appears in sites like lyricstrans.com and ibollywoodsongs.com etc then it is piracy of the copyright content of atulsongaday.me and is a punishable offence under the existing laws.

Only the audio of this song is available. Going by the other songs from the movie, my guess is that the song is lip synced by Sabita Chatterji, Ashim Kumar and others. I request our knowledgeable readers to throw light on the picturisation of this song as well as on the identity of the unidentified male voice.

ek do teen
ek do teen
chaar paanch chhe saat aath
sabse pehle tandurusti