Next prototype

Lloyd Davis

Feb 11, 2008, 10:45:30 AM2/11/08
to tuttl...@googlegroups.com
Hey y'all - if you've forgotten or haven't looked at your Facebook
inbox recently (who has?) you won't know that we're getting together
again this Friday at the Coach and Horses in Greek Street from 10.00.

I'd really like to use this time for myself to sit down and do some
real thinking about the business model - I know I always say this, but
somehow always get diverted into something else, so if you're
interested too, grab me as soon as I walk in the door and steer me to
a table where we can do some proper work :)

If you can't make it again, never mind, the feeling I got from the
last one was that we should be doing more anyway - I'm still aiming to
get one in at the end of the working day sometime.

See you soon :)

ll

--
Lloyd Davis