Social Media Club this week

Lloyd Davis

Feb 19, 2008, 6:13:01 AM2/19/08
to tuttl...@googlegroups.com
Last minute as ever, but we'll be talking about the café this Thursday
at Social Media Club (if you don't know the difference, Social Media
*Club* is a worldwide group of (mostly) PR folk who've been talking
this stuff for a while - we meet on the third Thursday of every month
for discussions.

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/99330099

Space is tight in the top room (not the one we use on Fridays, the one
*above* that) at the Coach & Horses, but we'll be sticking around for
a drink in the bar if you want to pop along from 8pm onwards.

Cheers :)

Lloyd

--
Lloyd Davis
Perfect Path Consulting Ltd

Richard Stacy

Feb 19, 2008, 6:26:08 AM2/19/08
to tuttl...@googlegroups.com
Lloyd,

As I said - can't attend - which is a shame because it would be good to talk about the cafe. Anyway - I am sure the info / discussion will spread out through the usual networks.

Richard Stacy
web: http://richardstacy.wordpress.com/
mob: +44 7860 809 813
skype: richard.stacy

Lloyd Davis

Feb 19, 2008, 6:28:40 AM2/19/08
to tuttl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard - thanks anyway. I've just been talking to the coach &
horses landlord and he's happy for us to go weekly on the Friday
morning thing if we can do something serious about sponsorship - if
you have any people who'd be up for putting something into the pot on
a regular basis, please do let me know.

Cheers :)

ll

Adam

Feb 20, 2008, 6:58:19 PM2/20/08
to Tuttle Club (Social Media Café)
Alas, I can't make it either, because I've booked myself in for a
*cough* World of Warcraft run.

I know, I know...

However, I've booked out the third Thursday of each month for the next
six months, just so I remember...

Mary Tucker

Mar 28, 2008, 6:52:56 AM3/28/08
to Tuttle Club (Social Media Café)