Inspiration: Unperfect house

1 view

Peter Panic

Feb 1, 2008, 5:37:57 AM2/1/08
to Tuttle Club (Social Media Café)
Hello,

i have just read about the platform concept you are aiming at.
In my recently finished research project on new workspaces for
creative & independent indiividuals i visited
the unperfect house in essen germany and spoke for hours with the
founder Reinhard Wiesemann.

http://www.unperfekthaus.de/angebote

In my limited view the unperfecthouse is probably one of the best
examples in/for the world to learn about future work hubs.
That doesn´t mean that everything is perfect. But as the name says
this is the core of the concept.

So why not come to germany to have a look at it.
I could help you out with n the trip.

Best regards,

Peter

Lloyd Davis

Feb 6, 2008, 5:38:53 PM2/6/08
to tuttl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter - thanks for sharing this with us - Wow! what an amazing place!

I'm going to be in Berlin at the beginning of March, but looking at
the map I see that Essen is pretty much the same distance from Berlin
as it is from London :)

I'd love to visit and I know others would too - what did you have in
mind in terms of helping out?

Lloyd

--
Lloyd Davis
Perfect Path Consulting Ltd

technokitten

Feb 7, 2008, 7:05:48 AM2/7/08
to Tuttle Club (Social Media Café)
Wow!! I agree - it all looks great and it would be great for one or
more of us to come and visit and take a look. Let us know what you
have in mind.
best
Helen

On Feb 6, 10:38 pm, "Lloyd Davis" <lloyd.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter - thanks for sharing this with us - Wow! what an amazing place!
>
> I'm going to be in Berlin at the beginning of March, but looking at
> the map I see that Essen is pretty much the same distance from Berlin
> as it is from London :)
>
> I'd love to visit and I know others would too - what did you have in
> mind in terms of helping out?
>
> Lloyd
>
> On 01/02/2008, Peter Panic <peteschr...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hello,
>
> > i have just read about the platform concept you are aiming at.
> > In my recently finished research project on new workspaces for
> > creative & independent indiividuals i visited
> > the unperfect house in essen germany and spoke for hours with the
> > founder Reinhard Wiesemann.
>
> >http://www.unperfekthaus.de/angebote
>
> > In my limited view the unperfecthouse is probably one of the best
> > examples in/for the world to learn about future work hubs.
> > That doesn´t mean that everything is perfect. But as the name says
> > this is the core of the concept.
>
> > So why not come to germany to have a look at it.
> > I could help you out with n the trip.
>
> > Best regards,
>
> > Peter
>
> --
> Lloyd Davis
> Perfect Path Consulting Ltd
> Helping people be brilliant in the knowledge economyhttp://www.perfectpath.co.uk/http://tinyurl.com/2zejjsto subscribe to my blog by e-mailhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/PerfectPathto subscribe to my blog by RSS

Joey

Feb 8, 2008, 6:00:45 AM2/8/08
to Tuttle Club (Social Media Café)
If you are going to be in Berlin you might also want to check out:

www.self-germany.de I met the founding president Wiebke Koch at The
Hub London a few months ago. They are a Hub affiliate. I think the
SELF stands for Sustainability Entrepreneurship something something.
Their ethos is very much about collaborative workspaces/creative
zones. Wiebke's e-mail is w.k...@self-germany.de Mob: +49 (0) 1 74 1
72 10 42

And :

http://coworking.pbwiki.com/Coworking+Berlin

Look forward to hearing about your trip......

Joey
> > Helping people be brilliant in the knowledge economyhttp://www.perfectpath.co.uk/http://tinyurl.com/2zejjstosubscribe to my blog by e-mailhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/PerfectPathtosubscribe to my blog by RSS

Peter Panic

Feb 18, 2008, 11:36:26 AM2/18/08
to Tuttle Club (Social Media Café)
If you plan to visit the unperfekthaus i could help you out with
finding a place to stay in essen or cologne (where i live) and I could
connect you with the founder behind the unperfekthaus. Inside the
unperfekthaus is a hotel for up to 14 people how can share a flat with
kitchen, sauna, ...

http://www.wg-hotel.de/

Its not dead cheap but good quality.

Well, if you plan to hit town & have questions of any sort let me
know : peteschreck_at_gmx.de

And good luck with your venture in london,

Peter
> > Helping people be brilliant in the knowledge economyhttp://www.perfectpath.co.uk/http://tinyurl.com/2zejjstosubscribe to my blog by e-mailhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/PerfectPathtosubscribe to my blog by RSS

Mary Tucker

Mar 28, 2008, 6:52:59 AM3/28/08
to Tuttle Club (Social Media Café)
http://wikipedlla.com/inspiration_unperfect_house