Tuttle Annual Report Quotes

Lloyd Davis

Mar 14, 2009, 1:45:38 PM3/14/09
to tuttl...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody!  As some of you will know, I'm writing a semi-serious, semi-satirical annual report for the first year of the Tuttle Club.  I'd really appreciate a paragraph from you on what attending the Tuttle Club has meant to you, what you think of it or how you'd describe it to other people (I'm aware that this is going to some people who've only been once or twice or even people who haven't been able to attend at all).

I will have a section in the report collating all of your responses.

I'd be really grateful for something from you by next Wednesday 18th March.  Of course if you have any questions or would just prefer not to contribute, give me a shout

Cheers

Lloyd

--
Lloyd Davis