graphicsDevide.fullscreen does not fill entire screen

CPlayMas H

Aug 7, 2015, 5:20:37 PM8/7/15
to turbulenz-engine-users
I'm finishing a little game I've been doing to learn the Turbulenz engine.

When I switch to fullscreen, the screen has two black bars at the top and bottom.

So, the question is: What do I have to do in order to fill the entire screen in fullscreen mode?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Michael Braithwaite

Aug 9, 2015, 3:41:25 AM8/9/15
to turbulenz-engine-users
Do the samples also show the same black bands? If not then check you are using the updated GraphicsDevice width and height in your code. Also you can check other browsers to see if you see the same issue.

CPlayMas H

Aug 10, 2015, 7:30:28 PM8/10/15
to turbulenz-engine-users
Ok, I solved this problem:

It appears that the draw2d.configure maintains the aspect ratio once configured, so when I detect the change to fullscreen mode, I call the draw2d.configure again.

Cheers!