Using ES6 modules/NPM ecosystem with Turbulenz

Zacqary Adam Xeper

Feb 27, 2016, 6:34:23 PM2/27/16
to turbulenz-engine-users
Hey everyone! I've been away from Turbulenz development for a while, but I'm starting to find time for side projects again. So I'm wondering what the state of using ES6 modules in Turbulenz development is. I know the last time I was working with TZ, it was a lot of exposing stuff as globals — although frontend modules have only started being widely used in the past year or so, so that's just how things were done.

But right now I'm in a place where I'm very used to being able to structure my codebase with ES6 import and export statements, pull third-party libraries off NPM, and hot-reload my code changes. Has anyone worked with Turbulenz in ES6 and a Webpack-style workflow? Is Turbulenz on NPM at this point?

If the answer is no, I'll gladly be the first. I'm just wondering where the community's at with all this.