The document is here:
tgcrud is an TurboGears command extension,
which could generate a sqlobject/sqlalchemy backend editor interface
based on your Model.
$ tg-admin crud BookMark BookMarkController
You could follow the hints using TurboGears widgets to customize forms
in your interface.
intro about form widgets in chinese)
Follow the TurboGears quickstart template style, you could easily add
identity, form validation, paginate.in your crud interface.
* The generated codes are normal TG source.
* no extra magic encapsulation, thus you don't need to rewrite the
interface when you need extra flexibility (not the same as Rails'
* Separate Form definition from Model (not the same as Django admin)
* Use standard TurboGears syntax and code organization.
* It's a good crud implementation reference by TG.
* Provide the command line tool
* tgcrud kid interface works for you no matter whatever template
engine you currently choose for your project.
* You could customize the model relationship by widgets (document
shows how to use 1-to-1, 1-to-many. I haven't try many-to-many but at
least you could do it with HTML form)
* Use widgets form heavily. you'd hardly need to modify the HTML. You
could add complex form validation via widgets, too.