Thread.error: release unlocked lock in TGScheduler

已查看 15 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Venkatesh Vanapalli

未读,
2020年12月22日 02:28:392020/12/22
收件人 TurboGears

Hello All,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Venkatesh Vanapalli working as a Python(Web) Developer. I am running a turbogears  web application where schedulers are running with help of TGScheduler-1.7.0.

I am running my application with help of apache allura, gunicorn and its workers. Sometimes I am facing issue  “thread.error: release unlocked lock” with TGScheduler in my application.Schedulers are defined in allura/lib/app_globals.py.

So if anyone of you know about that error then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Venkatesh Vanapalli

回复全部