Pushing out 2.3.0b2 as 2.3.0

Alessandro Molina

Jul 20, 2013, 4:10:26 PM7/20/13
to tg-trunk
We had pretty much of testing for 2.3 and currently there is only one issue pending, which is a pull-request from Ralph Bean regarding request extensions.

As soon as that issue is resolved (i have not merged it in as I suspect it might break backward compatibility with 2.2) I would like to push on pypi TG2.3 stable release.

So I can move forward working on 2.3.1 with config milestones and maybe release bugfixes thanks to wider user base.

Craig Small

Jul 20, 2013, 5:42:52 PM7/20/13
to turbogea...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 10:10:26PM +0200, Alessandro Molina wrote:
> might break backward compatibility with 2.2) I would like to push on pypi
> TG2.3 stable release.
> So I can move forward working on 2.3.1 with config milestones and maybe
> release bugfixes thanks to wider user base.
I'm all for it!

- Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ http://enc.com.au/ csmall at : enc.com.au