Python 3.4, Tg 2.3.4, Genshi 0.7, genshi.name_constant_patch

Michael Pedersen

Mar 30, 2015, 6:12:58 AM3/30/15
to tg-trunk
I'm working on getting the documentation fleshed out for the tgcloud recipes I'm putting together before I make the next release.

As the subject says, I'm using Python 3.4, TG 2.3.4, and Genshi 0.7. I've updated development.ini to include the following line in [app:main]

genshi.name_constant_patch = true

Using a simple quickstart, whenever I go to /admin/permissions I get this:

Exception: Unhandled node type <class '_ast.NameConstant'>

Did I get the entry wrong for the config? Is there something else going on that I'm not thinking of? I think I've got it right, but it definitely looks like I'm missing *something*.
--
Michael J. Pedersen

Michael Pedersen

Mar 30, 2015, 6:40:32 AM3/30/15
to tg-trunk
Never mind, I see what's wrong. That patch is coming out with tg2.3.5, and is not yet released.

I'll document that accordingly.