Use nose2 for TG 2.3

Christoph Zwerschke

Jun 18, 2013, 6:18:03 AM6/18/13
to TurboGears Trunk
Since TG 2.3 requires Py 2.6 already, this would be a good opportunity
to move from nose to nose2. What do you think?

-- Christoph

Alessandro Molina

Jun 18, 2013, 4:46:57 PM6/18/13
to tg-trunk
The only part that concerns me is the different tests loading, apart for that it might be fine.
As nose1 supports py3 anyway and nose2 is still less widespread should we postpone this to a 2.3.X release?

Maybe we can migrate the tests of the quickstarted app to nose2 as we need to rewrite it anyway while keeping TG itself on nose1 for a while more.

Bests,
Alessandro