Request for Guidance

Tim Freund

Oct 27, 2008, 1:15:06 AM10/27/08
to turboge...@googlegroups.com
Hello --

I have some time to work on documentation, and I was wondering if there
were any particular items that needed attention. I don't want to step
on anyone's toes or duplicate effort, so I thought I would ask for a
little direction.

I could start with a back port of the doc I wrote for ticket #1845, or
whatever else would be helpful. I read the tg2 update note on the trunk
mailing list about FormEncode docs -- if there is anything in
particular, I'll be happy to give it a shot. Would tickets 1757-1759 be
the place to start?

Thanks for your help,

Tim

--
Tim Freund
http://achievewith.us

Jorge Vargas

Nov 19, 2008, 6:53:47 AM11/19/08
to turboge...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Tim Freund
<t...@digital-achievement.com> wrote:

> Hello --
>
> I have some time to work on documentation, and I was wondering if there
> were any particular items that needed attention. I don't want to step
> on anyone's toes or duplicate effort, so I thought I would ask for a
> little direction.
>
> I could start with a back port of the doc I wrote for ticket #1845, or
> whatever else would be helpful. I read the tg2 update note on the trunk
> mailing list about FormEncode docs -- if there is anything in
> particular, I'll be happy to give it a shot. Would tickets 1757-1759 be
> the place to start?
yes indeed tickets in trac are the best place.