more spell-checking

anita kean

Feb 15, 2009, 11:14:20 PM2/15/09
to turboge...@googlegroups.com

Hello again

I'm attaching output of an svn diff on the tg2 docs:

issued from the 2.0/docs directory.

There are too many external links in the attached
output of svn diff to submit this as a ticket on trac.

Well I've just received a notice from trac sending
out my ticket without the attachment again (after it told
me it failed) - so I'll paste in my comments from that
email.
Sorry for these problems on trac!

> I also added a sentence on virtualenv deactivation,
> and put a label at virtualenv activation and a reference to it
> at the beginning of the quickstart page.
> And added a brief explanation of the change of path
> in sourcing bin/activate within a virtualenv, as it took
> me a few tries to figure out how this all worked and
> I couldn't find anything in the docs.
>
> But feel free to take it out if you don't want it in!

Anita

spelling_diff

anita kean

Feb 20, 2009, 3:27:41 AM2/20/09
to turboge...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I submitted a patch of a few errors of the tg2 docs on Monday,
but have since been reading the geo extension docs
and found a few extras.
I'm attaching a patch of those errors as well (output of
svn diff run yesterday).

Anita

out.diff

Jorge Vargas