VSCode syntax highlight for Tup

gerar...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2021, 12:11:05 PM2/23/21
to tup-users
FYI: For those of you using VSCode, I came across a tup-file syntax highlight extension. It was suggested when I tried to open Tuprules.tup, and it also works for Tupfile files. I like it!

Mike Shal

Feb 25, 2021, 4:18:52 PM2/25/21
to tup-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report! Do you think it would help to post this info on the tips & tricks page (http://gittup.org/tup/tips_and_tricks.html) or was it pretty straightforward?

-Mike

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:11 AM gerar...@gmail.com <gerar...@gmail.com> wrote:
FYI: For those of you using VSCode, I came across a tup-file syntax highlight extension. It was suggested when I tried to open Tuprules.tup, and it also works for Tupfile files. I like it!

Gerardo Delgadillo

Feb 25, 2021, 4:23:10 PM2/25/21
to tup-...@googlegroups.com
Pretty straight forward: Open Tuprules.tup or a Tupfile, and VSCode tells you there's a syntax extension for those kinds of files, then you click on that suggestion and install the extension. Can't get simpler than that!

--
Gerardo Delgadillo