Set default option for "Save in Keychain"

Jérôme Stépien

Dec 15, 2020, 10:52:27 AM12/15/20
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hello,

I wrote this post to ask for an improvement.

Is that possible to make the option "Save in Keychain" as a global option in order to set the default option.

In my company, we need to renew the VPN access regurarly. The certificate is protected by a passphrase for security reasons of course. But when we add the access to Tunnelblick, we always save the passphrase in Keychain, but we have to remember to do that.

So I'm wondering if it's possible to make this?

Jérôme Stépien

Apr 16, 2021, 8:36:50 AM4/16/21
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hello,

Up about this feature.

Can you confirm me that there is currently no way to force the passprase to be automatically saved in Keychain ?

Thank you.

Tunnelblick developer

Apr 19, 2021, 3:40:22 PM4/19/21
to tunnelblick-discuss