configuration for NYC ?

Phillip Rossini

Apr 11, 2021, 12:27:01 AM4/11/21
to tunnelblick-discuss
can someone point me where to download configuration files for NYC VPN?  can't seem to find a decent one for use with Tunnelblick

Thanks

Tunnelblick developer

Apr 11, 2021, 7:15:16 AM4/11/21
to tunnelblick-discuss
You need to contact your VPN service provider. That is the organization which gave you your other configuration files, and perhaps a username and password, and to which you are probably paying a fee for VPN service. For more information, please see Getting VPN Service [1].

Tunnelblick is just the free software that many VPN service providers recommend or supply to their customers. We do not provide VPN service or configurations, just software.