Tunnelblick Installation on Mac Sonoma Intel

Ernest Ellingson

May 15, 2024, 5:06:34 PMMay 15
to tunnelblick-discuss
Before trying Tunnelblick I installed openVPN connect 3.4.7.  I can connect to my openVPN server just fine.  However, my mac does not route internet traffic through the tunnel.  I have not found a soultion for that so I downloaded and installed Tunnelblick.  However, when trying to connect to my server it fails to connect.  When opening tunnelblick I get a window with various directories and one icon for openvpn connect I clicked on that icon it put tunnelblick up in the status bar, I clicked on that and saw a small window with a connection attempt in progress but not connection.  Looking for help.