How to implement Split Route VPN using Tunnelblick VPN Client with OpenVPN config file.

S Jar

May 15, 2023, 5:17:59 PM5/15/23
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hi all Tunnelblick users, fans and experts!

Thank you very for for such a beautiful MacOS VPN client software. I have been looking for OpenVPN client for MacOS. Itried OpenVPN connect client on MacOS but when I come across Tennelblick application, I downloaded and tested it on MacOS version 12 and it runs great and furthermore it integrates to MacOS beautifully. Thanks to all developers and helpers.
I am still learning about this application, but due to tight time schedules and make everything simple, I am looking for Slip Tunneling VPN. How can I slip tunnel my OpenVPN traffic using Tunnelblick application.

What I am trying to achieve.
All my local traffic should use my Home Internet on my MacBook to do all task (heavy lifting, normal browsing, etc) only use connected VPN for accessing organization email using specific browser (it is set to use Proxy by default to access Office 365  email) and mapped network drive on 172.16.x.x-local network), by the way WebDAV options are available too for these shared drive folders.

Any help/suggestions/guide would be highly appreciated. Thanks!