TunnelBlick issues

Jay Mos

May 28, 2024, 11:21:36 AMMay 28
to tunnelblick-discuss
I am currently running TunnelBlick 3.8.8g (build 5779.3) and want to upgrade.

the problem is that I can no longer get into my current version as my password was lost.

I have tried uninstalling my current version but am unable to as I can't log in. I also tried using the deprecated uninstaller but this doesn't work for my version on the macOS - Sonoma.

What do I need to do? I am truly stuck.

Tunnelblick developer

May 28, 2024, 11:27:34 AMMay 28
to tunnelblick-discuss

Junior Moseley

May 28, 2024, 11:45:40 AMMay 28
to tunnelblick-discuss
It wasn't the mac login I've forgotten, its the TB password. The password may have even expired as I left that role and have a completely new one. Which makes it so frustrating because I can't login into the TunnelBlick account and hence can't uninstall it.

Tunnelblick developer

May 28, 2024, 11:49:07 AMMay 28
to tunnelblick-discuss