Feedback on configuration list

Luke Arthur

Mar 17, 2023, 9:19:22 AM3/17/23
to tunnelblick-discuss
How does one provide feedback to the developers regarding a UX issue in Tunnelblick?

When I open the VPN Details window, all of my configurations in the configuration list are indistinguishable, because their names all start out the same and not enough of their names are showing. Naturally I tried just making the view wider, expecting to reveal more of the name, but for some reason it doesn't utilize the extra space, and just continues to truncate the names. Here's a screenshot to illustrate the issue:

Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 10.58.22 AM.png

It works to hover and wait for the full name to be revealed, but it is certainly an awkward inconvenience.

Jonathan K. Bullard

Mar 17, 2023, 9:39:45 AM3/17/23
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
You can make the “VPN Details “ window wider and you can drag the divider between the left and right sections of the window to make the space for the name wider.

Jonathan K. Bullard

Mar 17, 2023, 9:48:43 AM3/17/23
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com

Jonathan K. Bullard

Mar 17, 2023, 12:44:48 PM3/17/23
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
This has been fixed in the source code, and the fix will be included in the next beta release.