Mac OS Monterey 12.7.4 Tunnelblick stopped working suddeny

Claudio Pompili

May 21, 2024, 11:03:14 PMMay 21
to tunnelblick-discuss
Hi
Tunnelblick stopped working giving continuous connection errrors. Did update to beta 5.0.2beta, but existing config files didn't work and got above...went to DL new config files and recommended WireGuard, which I installed. Existing .tblk files don't import into WireGuard. Where do I get approp WireGuard .config files?
thanks, cheers

Claudio Pompili

May 22, 2024, 3:35:48 AMMay 22
to tunnelblick-discuss
Solved problem....

Tunnelblick developer

May 22, 2024, 7:50:40 AMMay 22
to tunnelblick-discuss
How? Please help others who have the same problem by explaining how you solved the problem.

Claudio Pompili

May 23, 2024, 11:24:17 PMMay 23
to tunnelblick-discuss
At recommened WireGuard Bulk page https://trust.zone/setup/osx/wg_bulk/all I DL the wireguard.zip archive that comprised of 'tunnel' files...I put the zip on my desktop and imported it into the WireGuard app and presto....