No wifi when VPN is connected using Sonoma

Al Hunt

Oct 27, 2023, 2:34:23 PM10/27/23
to tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I used openCore to flash my unsupported 2012 Macbook Pro and installed Sonoma.

The Wifi works when Tunnelblick is not connected.

The wifi does not work when Tunnelblick is connected.

I tried all of the suggestions on the Tunnelblick log. (upgrading to the beta, restarting, force quitting, etc.).

I'm attaching the log as suggested. I've no idea what may be sensitive (assuming private?) information, so...

I've been a Tunnelblick user for a long time.

--
Cheers!
Al Hunt RN (retired) MN MSc.