Moving data in real-time into Elasticsearch

Petri Virsunen

Jan 22, 2018, 2:06:37 PM1/22/18
to Tungsten Replicator Discuss
Elasticsearch provides a quick and easy method to aggregate data, whether you want to use it for simplifying your search across multiple depots and databases, or as part of your analytics stack. Getting the data from your transactional engines into Elasticsearch is something that can be achieved within your application layer with all of the associated development and maintenance costs. Instead, offload the operation and simplify your deployment by using direct data replication to handle the insert, update and delete processes.

Join our webinar, Wednesday 1/24, as we examine
  • Basic replication model
  • How to concentrate data from multiple sources
  • How the data is represented within Elasticsearch
  • Customizations and configurations available to tailor the data format
  • Filters and data modifications available

Register at http://bit.ly/2rxqvUm