Try the Latest Versions of Tungsten Replicator & Tungsten Cluster on the AWS Marketplace

Tungsten Replicator Discuss

Dec 9, 2020, 8:12:50 AM12/9/20
to Tungsten Replicator Discuss
Hello all,

We’ve just recently brought our Continuent Tungsten AMIs up to the current release level of Tungsten Cluster and Tungsten Replicator, and would like to invite users to give them a test drive!

Tungsten Cluster (AMI) is available from as little as $0.70 per node / per hour and Tungsten Replicator (AMI) comes with a free 14-day trial.

This blog provides a refresher on each of our AMIs and of how to avail of them (including launch instructions): https://www.continuent.com/resources/blog/continuent-tungsten-amis-try-latest-versions-tungsten-cluster-tungsten-replicator-aws

Do let us know if you have any feedback!

Smooth sailing,

The Continuent Team