How to use {block:German} {/block:German} localisation blocks?

Farhad Agzamov

May 30, 2014, 11:12:53 AM5/30/14
to tumblr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On https://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/localizing_themes on this line the following is mentioned:

You can use the following language blocks when you need extra control: {block:English}{block:NotEnglish}{block:German}{block:NotGerman},{block:PortuguesePT}, etc.

How is that used exactly? My assumption was that you use them as standard blocks.

{block:Spanish} this is spanish {/block:Spanish}
{block:English} this is English {/block:English}

However this doesn't seem to work. For me only the English copy works. When tested from Spain. They too see the English version only.

Setting HTML Lang var on the page doesn't seem to make a difference.

Anybody used this functionality before?

Thanks,

Farhad

Nikol Nieto