Notes problem in theme

Lisa Ramos

Mar 19, 2014, 12:53:34 PM3/19/14
to tumblr...@googlegroups.com
Why is the avatar image on top of the username link in the notes <div> in the permalink page of my theme, http://lt-basecode1.tumblr.com/post/80072928707/northern-lights, for example? Why doesn't the information float to the right side of it like it used to? What's causing it? Here's the code, http://pastebin.com/178ydYrB. I would like some help, please.

Thanks,
Lisa

Gerdus van Zyl

Mar 19, 2014, 3:56:47 PM3/19/14
to tumblr...@googlegroups.com
It is because in your theme you have
            img {
                display: block;
            }
so all images including the avatar is displayed as a seperate block.
To fix use something like:
            img.avatar {
                display: inline;
                padding-right: 3px;
            }
You can use your browser's developer tools (F12) inspect to see what styles are applied.

Gerdus van Zyl
http://about.me/gerdus