Re: Custom Theme : Permalink page missing contents

Message has been deleted

Idoit Brilliantly

Mar 30, 2014, 5:11:29 AM3/30/14
to tumblr...@googlegroups.com
We'll need the theme code to be able to answer your question...

Am Samstag, 29. März 2014 18:50:12 UTC+1 schrieb dia...@msn.com:
Can't seem to figure out why the permalink page is missing contents from these post: Panorama post, Text, Chat,  Ask & answer.
Any help would be appreciated : http://themenumbersixx.tumblr.com/
Message has been deleted

Gerdus van Zyl

Mar 30, 2014, 4:34:16 PM3/30/14
to tumblr...@googlegroups.com
You have an extra {block:PostNotes} that doesn't have a matching {/block:PostNotes} that is messing up the layout.
Problem here:
    {block:PermalinkPage}

    {block:PostNotes}

    {block:Caption}

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 3:32 PM, <dia...@msn.com> wrote:
Thanks for the reply, here is the code for the theme : http://pastebin.com/Q6VJyjWm

On Saturday, March 29, 2014 1:50:12 PM UTC-4, dia...@msn.com wrote:
Can't seem to figure out why the permalink page is missing contents from these post: Panorama post, Text, Chat,  Ask & answer.
Any help would be appreciated : http://themenumbersixx.tumblr.com/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Gerdus van Zyl

Apr 2, 2014, 3:27:47 AM4/2/14
to tumblr...@googlegroups.com
I think the posts where it is missing stuff is on posts with no notes since you have the post info and navigation inside the postnotes block which doesn't get processed if there is no notes.
try moving the {block:PostNotes} to just before they are shown like this:
{block:PostNotes}
{/block:PostNotes}

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 2:08 AM, <dia...@msn.com> wrote:
The closing tag is in line 1368, do I need another one

--
Gerdus van Zyl
http://about.me/gerdus

Idoit Brilliantly

Apr 3, 2014, 4:58:39 AM4/3/14
to tumblr...@googlegroups.com
Actually that is normal. That happens with every theme, unfortunately. That's just the way it is. They'll also be displayed on custom pages.

Am Mittwoch, 2. April 2014 22:50:54 UTC+2 schrieb dia...@msn.com:
I tried that; this is what happened : like, reblog, share, and disqus showed up on ask and submit pages, which is not good...
Any other ideas???