Retrieving User's Safe Mode Setting

Ben

Nov 20, 2018, 1:02:02 PM11/20/18
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hi, I'm a iOS app developer using Tumblr API.

Recently Apple clearly states regarding nsfw content.

According to App Store Review Guidelines, Specifically, Safety - 1.2,
- Users cannot have a mechanism in the app to enable or disable access to NSFW content; enabling or disabling NSFW content should be done through the service website

Therefore, we should control display of nsfw blogs according to user's safe mode configuration in Tumblr account settings.

But current user info endpoint(api.tumblr.com/v2/user/info) does not provide safe mode setting.

Is there any endpoint to retrieve user's safe mode setting?
If not, please, provide a new endpoint or append it to user info response.
Message has been deleted

Ben

Nov 21, 2018, 11:32:34 PM11/21/18
to Tumblr API Discussion
I received a reply from Tumblr team. They will address this issue in near future.
Thanks for the team.