Tumblr full-text search via API?

Rosalind Wills

Sep 4, 2018, 9:53:26 AM9/4/18
to Tumblr API Discussion
Hello,

I've noticed that over the last year or so, searching for recent posts with a given piece of text has become increasingly unreliable via the Tumblr UI. (i.e. posts that I know exist with a particular word in them do not show up when I use the Tumblr app search function in the "Recent" tab, and I know others must be getting lost as well)

I've submitted support request(s) on the subject, but in the meantime is there any direct-access API function that can be used to do this sort of recent-activity search across Tumblr for a particular string?

Thanks,
Rosalind