TUMBLING DICE FULL MOON HASH #147 - THIS FRIDAY - TOWER GROVE AREA - PRE-LAID TRAIL

Mark Fingerhut

May 5, 2020, 3:40:10 PM5/5/20
to tumbli...@googlegroups.com
'light piano music'... In these troubling times, under these difficult circumstances, in these times of uncertainty, with everything going on in the world today, we are here for you, we're there for you to lean on, we want to provide the essentials, we're here to support you and your family...
Aw fuck it Bob Evans, enough with your bullshit, we're going hashing.
Following last month's model, Vomit Comet has volunteered to pre-lay a trail on Thursday night. Anytime after that, until trail disappears, you are welcome to run trail and search out the hidden booze stashes throughout the r*n. Some of us will choose to gather and r*n a socially-distanced trail at the normal time of 6:30pm Friday night, but it is up to you. (If you choose to do trail at another time, snap a photo of yourself on trail and post it here on the event so we can laugh at you.)
Look for chalk talk and trail start behind the former Walgreen's building at Arsenal and Kinshighway.

Start location: