Risk takers wanted

1 view

Devin Venable

Apr 20, 2009, 5:18:55 PM4/20/09
to Tulsa Python
Those of you who attended the Python-Java integration talk a few months back may recall that I have been working with a local startup.  The name of the company is NexGenData and you can read about the company and product at http://www.nexgendata.com.

After 10 months of working full-time with my partners I'm going to call it quits (at least full-time) and rejoin the ranks of the regularly employed.  My partners are still pursuing the opportunity and are on the lookout for Python developers who might want to work part-time or on-demand, with the possibility of full-time employment in the future.  The product itself is built on top of Django and we use a number of other open source projects within.

If anyone wants to get involved, drop me a line and I'll make introductions to my business partners.

Thanks!

Devin