new website URL: http://tulsapython.appspot.com

Josh Mize

May 12, 2009, 6:09:19 PM5/12/09
to Tulsa Python User Group
The original http://tulsapython.com URL has been redirecting to http://tulsapython.appspot.com since the migration to Google App Engine, but I just noticed that the redirection is no longer working. Please update your bookmarks, and I'll also see what can be done to get the redirection working again.

Thanks,
Josh

Steven Osborn

May 12, 2009, 7:29:25 PM5/12/09
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
I fixed the redirect, it was using apache redirects on my VPS that got
killed, but I setup a redirect on enom which shouldn't ever change.
We could also setup the appspot domain to use a cname instead of
urlredirect if you want also.

--
Steven Osborn
http://steven.bitsetters.com

Josh Mize

May 12, 2009, 11:39:16 PM5/12/09
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
Steven,

The redirect from http://tulsapython.com currently goes to http://www.tulspython.com/, which doesn't work. Can you please change it to http://tulsapython.appspot.com?

Thanks,
Josh

Steven Osborn

May 13, 2009, 12:39:40 AM5/13/09
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
hmm, I'm not sure whats causing that, it's working fine for me..

--
Steven Osborn
http://steven.bitsetters.com

Josh Mize