Fwd: [TulsaWebDevs] Reminder - 1st Meeting Tuesday 6-8pm

Josh Mize

May 12, 2009, 5:56:34 PM5/12/09
to Tulsa Python User Group
I'm planning on attending the TulsaWebDevs group tonight, so I'd like to reschedule this month's Tulsa Python group meeting from its regular time  to Tuesday the 19th, at the same Kaffe Bona we met at last month.  Does anyone have any preferences for a different time or location? Also, does anyone have topics that they would like to discuss or learn more about? A few off the top of my head are concurrency (processes, threads, async), generators & iterators, LDAP and Active Directory, network management, and RSS/Atom. Please reply if any of those sound interesting, or if you have any other suggestions.

Josh