June meeting

Josh Mize

May 29, 2010, 2:52:24 AM5/29/10
to Tulsa Python
How does Tuesday, June 8th sound for the next Tulsa Python meeting?
I've got a couple topics I could present if anyone is interested: I've
been doing a lot of work with Twisted and Django lately, and I've also
been playing with the django-nonrel branch, which currently has
backends for both appengine and MongoDB. If anyone has any other
topic or date suggestions I'd love to hear them, especially if you'd
like to talk about something you've been working on.

Josh

Devin Venable

May 30, 2010, 10:55:29 AM5/30/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
I'm open on June 8th.  Sounds like interesting stuff and I'll be there if you get something scheduled.

Devin

Nancy Michaels

May 31, 2010, 12:38:38 PM5/31/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me.
Count me in.

Josh Mize

Jun 7, 2010, 12:42:15 PM6/7/10
to Tulsa Python
I look forward to seeing everyone who can make it tomorrow at 6 PM, at the OpenTundra office (6226 E 101st St, Suite 200).

Thanks,
Josh

Devin Venable

Jun 7, 2010, 1:59:49 PM6/7/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
This bytes (pun intended) ... I had something come up and will not be able to make it.  Sorry; it had been my intention to come.

Devin

Josh Mize

Jun 7, 2010, 2:38:05 PM6/7/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
I'd rather reschedule and make sure that everyone who wants to meet can make it. Would Wednesday the 9th work for everyone?

Josh

Nancy Michaels

Jun 7, 2010, 2:52:05 PM6/7/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
Wed the 9th is not good for me.
Thurs the 10th or Tues the 15th?

Devin Venable

Jun 7, 2010, 2:57:42 PM6/7/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
I signed up for a Tues and Thursday evening class for the summer.  M, W, F best for me.

Devin

Josh Mize

Jun 7, 2010, 3:11:02 PM6/7/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
How about the Wednesday the 16th?

Josh

Devin Venable

Jun 7, 2010, 3:12:49 PM6/7/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
I can make it on the 16th.

Devin

Nancy Michaels

Jun 7, 2010, 5:13:19 PM6/7/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
me too

Josh Mize

Jun 15, 2010, 12:55:47 PM6/15/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone who is able to make it tomorrow at 6 PM. Same location as last time, 6226 E 101st St, Suite 200.

Josh

Nancy Michaels

Jun 15, 2010, 1:37:34 PM6/15/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com