Fwd: Merging with Tulsa Web Devs

Josh Mize

Oct 29, 2010, 4:34:48 PM10/29/10
to Tulsa Python User Group

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luke Crouch <luke....@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 3:32 PM
Subject: Merging with Tulsa Web Devs
To: tuls...@googlegroups.com
Cc: Tim Morgan <t...@timmorgan.org>, Josh M <jgm...@gmail.com>

All,

I've been talking to Josh Mize from Tulsa Python and Tim Morgan from
Tulsa Ruby about merging all or most of our user groups' activity into
the single Tulsa Web Devs group. Please join the facebook group @
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=199713962534 as we'll begin
scheduling the group meetings over there.

The next/first combined meeting will be Mon Nov. 15th - I'll give my
Tulsa Tech Fest presentation on setting up an Apache Solr search
system using PHP.

This list will stick around, of course, for anyone who wants to use it
for Tulsa PHP discussion. I'll also announce the Tulsa Web Dev
meetings here, but the most reliable source should be Facebook.

Thanks all!
-L