Fwd: Brad Vernon invited you to the event "Feb Meeting"...

Josh Mize

Feb 8, 2010, 7:30:28 PM2/8/10
to Tulsa Python User Group
Tomorrow evening I will be giving an introduction to Python Django for the Tulsa Web Developers group at the collaboratorium. I would love it if some of my fellow Python developers would be able to attend.

Thanks,
Josh Mize

Feb 9, 2010, 7:26:55 AM2/9/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josh,

I would like to attend this meeting.
Do I need to RSVP?  I'm not on facebook and I could not get to the event page.

Thanks,
Nancy

Josh Mize

Feb 9, 2010, 11:03:28 AM2/9/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nancy,

Since Brad is also a member of Tulsa Python, and so therefore is seeing these emails, I think that should count as your RSVP. I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Thanks,
Josh Mize

IBspoof

Feb 9, 2010, 11:13:39 AM2/9/10
to Tulsa Python
Yep, I got it. See you tonight.

Brad

On Feb 9, 10:03 am, Josh Mize <jgm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nancy,
>
> Since Brad is also a member of Tulsa Python, and so therefore is seeing
> these emails, I think that should count as your RSVP. I'm looking forward to
> seeing you there.
>
> Thanks,
> Josh Mize
>
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 6:26 AM, Nancy Michaels <
>

> the_michaels_r_n...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi Josh,
>
> > I would like to attend this meeting.
> > Do I need to RSVP?  I'm not on facebook and I could not get to the event
> > page.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Nancy

gmail

Feb 9, 2010, 11:26:26 AM2/9/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com, Tulsa Python
If we are being formal pls count me as a maybe. I have an early
commitment but naught be able to make it.

John

---
This message sent via handheld and thumbs. Pls excuse any brevity or
errors.

Devin Venable

Feb 9, 2010, 9:32:49 PM2/9/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com

Sorry I missed the meeting.  Come by crystal pistol and give me a recap or just to have a cold one.  I am holding the bar up all by myself.