Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Josh Mize

da leggere,
17 mar 2010, 10:28:4817/03/10
a Tulsa Python User Group
Reminder: after working around some scheduling conflicts, this month's meeting was rescheduled to tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Josh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Josh Mize <jgm...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 10:42 AM
Subject: Next Meeting: Monday, March 22nd at 6 PM
To: Tulsa Python User Group <tulsa...@googlegroups.com>

At our last meeting, the topic of metaprogramming with python seemed the most interesting to everyone, so I'm planning on giving a presentation about metaclasses, class decorators, and perhaps a few other related subjects. The meeting location will be the OpenTundra office at 6226 E 101st St S. I've also started a wave about this meeting; if anyone isn't on wave yet and would like to be, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

Thanks,

Josh Mize

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore