Next Meeting: Monday, March 22nd at 6 PM

1 view

Josh Mize

Mar 12, 2010, 10:42:21 AM3/12/10
to Tulsa Python User Group

At our last meeting, the topic of metaprogramming with python seemed the most interesting to everyone, so I'm planning on giving a presentation about metaclasses, class decorators, and perhaps a few other related subjects. The meeting location will be the OpenTundra office at 6226 E 101st St S. I've also started a wave about this meeting; if anyone isn't on wave yet and would like to be, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

Thanks,

Josh Mize

gmail

Mar 12, 2010, 12:25:45 PM3/12/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
Darn I'll be out of town.

John

---
This message sent via handheld and thumbs. Pls excuse any brevity or errors.

Josh Mize

Mar 12, 2010, 12:48:34 PM3/12/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
If you or anyone else would like to propose a different time, I'd be happy to try to work something out where everyone can come. Would Thursday the 25th work better?

Josh

gmail

Mar 12, 2010, 1:01:46 PM3/12/10
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com, tulsa...@googlegroups.com
For me it would have to be the next week.

John

---
This message sent via handheld and thumbs. Pls excuse any brevity or errors.