Fwd: Tulsa Python meeting Thursday, September 24th, at 6 PM

Josh Mize

Sep 14, 2009, 6:43:55 PM9/14/09
to Tulsa Python User Group
I would like to get the Tulsa Python meetings going again, starting next Thursday. My new employer, OpenTundra, will be providing food, beverages, and meeting location (6226 E 101st St, Suite 200). I'll be giving an overview of what we're building now, including in-depth code examples. We're also looking for some additional help with several projects on a contract basis, so if you're a Python developer interested in working with django, embedded Linux, and mobile applications, please send me your resume.

Thanks,
Josh Mize
josh...@opentundra.com
918.409.0456

Devin Venable

Sep 14, 2009, 9:24:17 PM9/14/09
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
Next Thursday the 24th of September?

Devin

Josh Mize

Sep 14, 2009, 10:48:22 PM9/14/09
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I hope you can make it.

Josh

Patrick Kurz

Sep 15, 2009, 9:20:35 AM9/15/09
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
I"ll be there...thanks

Sep 16, 2009, 7:39:21 PM9/16/09
to tulsa...@googlegroups.com
I on the other hand will not be able to attend, seeing as I'm out of town. If there are meeting notes taken I would really like to read them. Thank you.
-Alex
Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing."

Greg Iverson

Sep 17, 2009, 5:20:37 PM9/17/09
to Tulsa Python
I plan on attending. I'm trying to find out more about this group.