pyArkansas 2011 this Saturday, Oct 22, Conway, AR

1 view

Chad Cooper

Oct 17, 2011, 7:38:40 AM10/17/11
to Tulsa Python, pyar2, OK Python
pyArkansas 2011 is less than one week away. Join us this coming Sat, Oct. 22 in Conway, AR at the University of Central Arkansas Computer Science Department for the 4th annual conference. It's free and we have a full day of talks, networking, and some awesome giveaways. Go to www.pyarkansas.org for more info and to sign up. Here is the talk lineup:
  • Introduction to Python I, Dr. Bernard Chen, UCA
  • Using Python with Blender I, Gordon Fisher
  • Sphinx I, Brandon Craig Rhodes
  • Data Visualization, Brian English, Henderson State University
  • Introduction to Python II, Dr. Bernard Chen, UCA
  • Sphinx II, Brandon Craig Rhodes
  • Using Python with Blender II, Gordon Fisher
  • Cloud Apps/Virtualenv, Mystery Speaker
  • Introduction to Django, Wade Austin
  • SQLite – The database you didn’t know you had, Greg Lindstrom
  • Introduction to Blender 3D, Gordon Fisher
  • Translating Time, Josh Hanna
  • Python on Android, Steve Cohen
  • txtselect – A SQL Parser for csv files, Dr. Carl Burch, Hendrix College
  • Heart your database, Brandon Craig Rhodes
Thanks, and we hope to see you there!