Base font size - how to change

瀏覽次數:181 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Pedro Neves

未讀,
2017年2月20日 下午4:07:482017/2/20
收件者:tufte-latex
Hi all:

I've recently came across the Tufte-book class for Latex and I must say I absolutely love it.
However, I'd like to be able to change the base font size from its default 10pt to something like 11 or 12pt. From what I read, it seems this topic was already discussed a few times, although not recently. Nevertheless the few suggestions I saw, all seem somewhat less than simple and before I start dwelling on the internals of the class, I decided to ask for some pointers or maybe, some updated info on this.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

All the best:

Pedro Neves

Kevin Godby

未讀,
2017年2月20日 下午4:18:382017/2/20
收件者:tufte-latex
Hello, Pedro.

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Pedro Neves <neves...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've recently came across the Tufte-book class for Latex and I must say I
> absolutely love it.
> However, I'd like to be able to change the base font size from its default
> 10pt to something like 11 or 12pt. From what I read, it seems this topic was
> already discussed a few times, although not recently. Nevertheless the few
> suggestions I saw, all seem somewhat less than simple and before I start
> dwelling on the internals of the class, I decided to ask for some pointers
> or maybe, some updated info on this.

I'm afraid there's still not a particularly simple way to do it. You
still have to redefine all the font size commands.

—Kevin

Pedro Neves

未讀,
2017年2月22日 凌晨4:48:532017/2/22
收件者:tufte...@googlegroups.com
On 20-02-2017 21:18, Kevin Godby wrote:

> I'm afraid there's still not a particularly simple way to do it. You
> still have to redefine all the font size commands.

Kevin:

Thank you very much for your reply. I've found out that I can use the
built in menus in LyX to achieve what I need.
Nevertheless, I was wondering what would it take for these options to be
directly supported by the tufte-book class (besides the time it will
take to code and test)...
I don't know it that's something within my abilities, but I'd be more
than willing to help.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄