Flite chinese

cpw

Oct 1, 2010, 12:48:45 PM10/1/10
to TTS-for-Android
Hi everyone,

How to configure and test Flite for Chinese TTS in android?
Since what i finding only can support english character, any tutorial
can be provide to help me to complete my task?

I had install Flite to my android emulator,that is no problem for
english character.

TQ

Luis Uebel

Oct 1, 2010, 1:07:04 PM10/1/10
to tts-for...@googlegroups.com
Do you like for this software?

Luís Felipe Uebel
T: +55-11-8457-1088

cpw

Oct 2, 2010, 8:09:39 AM10/2/10
to TTS-for-Android
Thanks for your replied.
Yes, since i m doing this project right now.
Besides that, i need to make sure text-to-speech on Flite should be
unconstrained and utilize Chinese language.
I follow the turorial found from google and now i only can testing
Flite using "List of sample" in android.
I cant find any helloworldFlite.java from google.
Do u know how to configure and test this software and make sure it can
interpret chinese character?

TQ.

On Oct 2, 1:07 am, Luis Uebel <luisue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you like for this software?
>

> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:48 PM, cpw <cpw_jy88...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
>
> > How to configure and test Flite for Chinese TTS in android?
> > Since what i finding only can support english character, any tutorial
> > can be provide to help me to complete my task?
>
> > I had install Flite to my android emulator,that is no problem for
> > english character.
>
> > TQ
>
> > --
> > .

Luis Uebel

Oct 2, 2010, 9:22:07 AM10/2/10
to tts-for...@googlegroups.com
How did you train system to produce a Chinese TTS?
It is hard since flite is not prepared to use unicode.

Luis

cpw

Oct 2, 2010, 9:54:08 AM10/2/10
to TTS-for-Android
Thanks for your replied.

Luis, since i got no idea to start and train the system to produce
Chinese TTS.
So, i posted this question to the forum since i m still finding how to
configure it.
Any suggestion for Flite Chinese TTS?

TQ.

cpw

Oct 12, 2010, 2:16:27 AM10/12/10
to TTS-for-Android
Hi Luis,

Do u know how to connect the Festvox result to both eSpeak and Flite?

TQ

Luis Uebel

Oct 12, 2010, 9:34:32 PM10/12/10
to tts-for...@googlegroups.com
There are some tools with speech tools, flite and festival to convert
voce to flite format. Look flite manual.