Example InDesign templates

Aaron Antrim

Nov 1, 2010, 7:00:44 PM11/1/10
to ttpub-user
Hello,

Does anyone have example InDesign templates they could share?

Thanks,
Aaron

Frank

Nov 4, 2010, 9:58:38 PM11/4/10
to ttpub-user
There's an InDesign example (zip file) on the TTPUB project site:
http://code.google.com/p/timetablepublisher/downloads/detail?name=inDesignExample.zip

BTW, I'm very interested in what others out there have done, both with
InDesign/TTPUB and beyond...Basically, I would love to have more
examples and stories, so feel free to reply here (for InDesign) or
start a new thread highlighting what you've done.

Robert Feldman

Dec 18, 2014, 11:40:28 AM12/18/14
to ttpub...@googlegroups.com
I have modified the indesign.bcid file to output a timetable to XML in the "vertical" format (each column is a trip, with the stops arranged vertically in the column) as a test to print Metra rail timetables for the Illinois RTA. I expanded the sample 4-column InDesign template to 35 columns by inserting 31 columns, to cover all of the trips.

The new indesign.bcid files works for this layout. However, I will need to output schedules in other timetable layouts. Is there a way to have multiple XML output layouts other than having multiple indesign.bcid files (under different names) and renaming the desired file to indesign.bcid to get the desired layout?

Bob