changing type of database

sloum...@hotmail.fr

Aug 27, 2010, 10:46:16 PM8/27/10
to ttpub-user
hello,
1)I am interested in this project but I have a problem with
timetablepublisher ,but , during compilation, I found many problems.
for example the package "org.trimet.ttpub.db" is missing,

classes defined in org.trimet.ttpub.db are not included in the
source.

for example:
import org.trimet.ttpub.db.AmenityCodeDescription;
import org.trimet.ttpub.db.Location;
import org.trimet.ttpub.db.LocationAmenity;
import org.trimet.ttpub.db.Route;
import org.trimet.ttpub.db.RouteDirection;
import org.trimet.ttpub.db.RouteStop;
import org.trimet.ttpub.db.ScheduledStopTime;
import org.trimet.ttpub.db.StopDistance;
import org.trimet.ttpub.db.Trip;

2)I want to change the connection to an other database environment,

please can you help me to solve this problem else any informations or
tuto about it..
thank you very much .

Frank

Sep 1, 2010, 6:30:27 AM9/1/10
to ttpub-user
Hiya,

Build the code with apache ant, and there should be no errors. The
org.trimet.* code is included in the source tree to demonstrate how
ttpub can target other datasources, but won't get compiled when using
ant. The 'missing' org.trimet.ttpub.db.* files are .java files (DAO
classes) that are created at build time by Hibernate Tools (again, run
via ant -- but you need access to the database internal to trimet
inorder for the ant build to generate those .java files).

BTW, if you're looking for a good gtfs database loader, please see
http://code.google.com/p/gtfsdb/ (hoping to eventually find the time
to integrate this into ttpub at some point myself).

Good luck,
Frank

On Aug 27, 7:46 pm, "slouma_0...@hotmail.fr" <slouma_0...@hotmail.fr>