[ttpub-user] Loop Routes and IndexOutOfBoundsException

Devin Braun

May 4, 2010, 12:21:21 PM5/4/10
to ttpub-user
There was a previous discussion about loop routes and how the time for
the final terminus is displayed in the first time slot instead of the
last time slot.

///////
+ LOOP ROUTES
I think this is a bug (I thought I'd fixed this awhile ago, but
obviously not -- I've got it on my todo list).
///////

Is there a workaround until a fix is made? Other than editing the
HTML manually?

There seems to be a bug where if you create a route note and then
delete it before persisting the configuration, when you try to persist
an IndexOutOfBoundsException is thrown. The only way to continue is
to reload the configuration.

Thanks for your help. We're pretty impressed with the program and are
working on possibly using the output for the June service change.

Devin

--
"ttpub-user" group at http://groups.google.com/group/ttpub-user?hl=en

T Sobota

May 4, 2010, 3:07:28 PM5/4/10
to ttpub-user
I seem to recall that I may have played with a work around of seeking
a proximate non-timepoint bus stop for one end of the trip or the
other. If I remember correctly, it "worked" if the estimated time at
the second, or second-to-last bus stop was very close (i.e. 6:00:59
would show the same as the 6:00:00 scheduled departure, or
6:54:13/6:54 was close enough for an actual 6:55:00 arrival). In that
regard, it was then just the matter of defining the timepoint as this
substitute bus stop location, as opposed to the actual - for that
particular route number.

Tim Sobota
Metro Transit, City of Madison