Search by date

瀏覽次數:27 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Wombatoo

未讀,
2012年1月10日 晚上8:19:542012/1/10
收件者:ttpub-user
Hi Guys

In our GTFS data, we had few bus run different time on Monday to
Friday, but current ttpub search only can display weekend, evenif it
has "date" field.

So is any way to search by data, please?

cheers

Frank

未讀,
2012年1月10日 晚上8:35:252012/1/10
收件者:ttpub-user
Hey Fay,

Maybe try configuring a service key (ActiveServiceKeys -- default has
W, f, F as the only Weekday service keys, S for Saturday and U for
Sunday), which will assign Monday-to-Friday trips with that key to
just the Weekday table output. And it sounds like you want to define
the service keys for Weekday, Saturday and Sunday, so that the proper
trips get on the proper tables. If there are trips that happen only
on one day of the week, you can show the trips on the full Weekday
schedule, and footnote those exception trips with a TripNotes
configuration targeting the special service key'd trips in that table
(e.g., http://trimet.org/schedules/w/t1100_1.htm#footnotes has
different M-Th, and F trips all in the same table).

Good luck,
Frank

Fay J QIAO

未讀,
2012年1月10日 晚上10:50:362012/1/10
收件者:ttpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frank

Thanks for help, just tried to edit the ActiveServiceKeys file, but looks no different.

Is the ActiveServiceKeys file under build/classes/org/gtfs/configure/ folder please?

Also I want search the timetable depends different days, not only Weekday, Saturday and Sunday, so how can I change the ActiveServiceKeys file, please?

Thanks

Fay

--
Yours sincerely

Fay J Q

Frank Purcell

未讀,
2012年1月11日 中午12:29:362012/1/11
收件者:ttpub...@googlegroups.com
Visit http:/localhost:8080/ttpub/editor/routeconfig.edit?csvEditRoute#ActiveServiceKeys, and edit the W,f,F for weekday to keys that match your data.  Once your done, visit http:/localhost:8080/ttpub/timetable.config to see whether those changes affect the output.  If all's good, select 'persist configuration' from the top radio buttons, then submit.

(NOTE: If you'd rather edit the .csv file directly, you'll need to select 'reload configuration' from the radio buttons on the timetable.config page, then hit submit)
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息