跳至第一个未读帖子

Wombatoo

未读,
2011年12月6日 20:34:222011/12/6
收件人 ttpub-user
Hi Guys

I'm using our own GTFS data at moment.

And I got something like this:

"Sample Agent -- ???" at the dropdown menu when I select the route
name.

And the route name like: 123, 123A, B234

I checked the GTFS data and looks fine, ant idea, please?

Thanks

Frank Purcell

未读,
2011年12月7日 04:27:062011/12/7
收件人 ttpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fay,

I had a 5-character minimum on route names (no idea why), so the code was not using the route short name. Just fixed this, and uploaded a new .war.zip file (as well as a new stand-alone ttpub-bin.zip that removes the tomcat requirement, if you're interested). I tested with the Adelaide gtfs. Let me know if that solves things for ya..

BTW, your next step (if not already done) is configuring your Service Keys for Weekday/Saturday/Sunday. You'll be looking to either edit <config-path>/configure/ActiveServiceKeys.csv or through the web app.

Take care,
Frank

> --
> "ttpub-user" group at http://groups.google.com/group/ttpub-user?hl=en

Fay

未读,
2011年12月7日 04:36:462011/12/7
收件人 ttpub...@googlegroups.com
Thanks mate. I found the limited and change it this afternoon

Thanks:p

回复全部
回复作者
转发