Service_id(s) specified however day of week in html preview does not update, as expected

Marcy

May 26, 2010, 2:40:57 PM5/26/10
to ttpub-user
I am so pleased with TTPUB; I did a complete remove of all files, .war
and then when I unwound, the light went (in my head) on and all works
well. I did have to catch a few of the "notes to self" in this
discussion & follow steps in order (as advised) but with those details
managed all is mostly going well.

I have a system that include the following service_id:
daily
mtwtf
mtwtfs

each of these named service_id are in the

When I run the weekdays I see all the trips (all service_ids) I need
to see, as expected
when I run Sunday the daily appears, as expected
when I run Saturday I see daily, as expected, with the mtwtf trip
(which I hope would be excluded), but not the mtwtfs, as expected

I believe my calendar file is correct
service_id,monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday,start_date,end_date
daily,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,20100201,20111031
mtwtf,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,20100201,20111031
mtwtfs,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,20100201,20111031

What can I try to solve this mystery?

Frank

Jun 3, 2010, 4:21:28 PM6/3/10
to ttpub-user
Hey Marcy,

The GTFS parser is not all that sophisticated regarding calendar.txt
parsing. You often have to tweak the service keys that you want to
show on a given table via a ttpub configuration. Play around with the
ActiveServiceKeys config for more info (e.g., here I've assigned a w &
sat key to a timetable -- the Sunday timetable):

http://maps5.trimet.org/ttpub/editor/routeconfig.edit?csvEditRoute&route=Island+Transit---411w&key=Sunday#ActiveServiceKeys

Take care,
Frank